WAC welcomes new members, and you need only to have an interest in counselling to join!
Becoming a member of The Westcountry Associaton for Counselling entitles you to attend any of the Local Groups in Exeter, Tavistock, Plymouth and North Cornwall.
You may attend up to four Local Group meetings before deciding to become a member of WAC.
Membership cost is £25 annually, which could be recouped by attending one main training event at the reduced members fee.
Some of the benefits of membership to WAC are:
- Stimulating local group meetings which count toward personal and professional development (CPD)
- Reduced fee for WAC training events.
- An opportunity to network with likeminded people in the Southwest.
- You will receive a newsletter via email in the New Year
- You will receive a printed journal by post each Spring and Autumn that will include up and coming training events
WAC is an organisation which relies on mutual trust and the willingness to share ourselves. All members are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality and safety that facilitates such trust and sharing. It is essental that every effort is made to maintain the confidentiality of the group.
Please email the Membership Secretary for any additional information about joining WAC.