You can join online by taking out a PayPal subscription. PayPal will automatically deduct the annual fee from your credit or debit card - you don't have to have a PayPal account. It's quick, easy and convenient, and you can cancel whenever you like.
The annual subscription rate is £20 - PayPal will automatically deduct the subscription amount on the same date each year until you cancel the subscription.
PLEASE NOTE From September 1st 2019 annual subscription fee will INCREASE to £25. Should you join WAC before this time you will need to change the amount via your bank/PayPal account. If insufficient subsription fee is paid it may effect your membership.
Current Members: if you are renewing your membership, please log in first.
WAC members' responsibilities
- WAC is an organisation which relies on mutual trust and the willingness to share ourselves. All members are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality and safety that facilitates such trust and sharing. It is essential that every effort is made to maintain the confidentiality of the group.
- On joining WAC and ecruing your password protected account, you will have access to the Members Area containing the Memerbship list. Please note members details will be visible to other Members from this page. If you DO NOT agree to this please contact the Membership Secretary via the contact drop down fom to have your details removed from the list.
- The members’ names, addresses, e-mail and telephone numbers on the membership list may not be disclosed to anyone who is not a member of WAC. Use of the membership list for publicity or events other than those organised by WAC could contravene the General Data Protection Regulation
- Any member who feels aggrieved or has a concern with another member may approach the Committee either directly or through the Local Group Contact.
- Each member is to ensure that the annual subscription is paid up to date.
- On leaving WAC it is the final responsibility of all members to return or destroy all membership lists and any documents including membership information.